Monday, February 09, 2009

MIMI my son my love


A lot of people keep on asking me, what is the special of a stray cat which u bring back one day which u need to not only address it as your son, but let him sleep with u, care him like your own child, even spent more money in his med bill compare to owns med bill... That's love, fatherly love... i answered.

Saw him laying beside his mother, or can said that a dead body, helpless, hopeless, with bacterial infections on his ears, eyes, n nose in three years ago, we have the first meet during my drive back home, which end up being nag by mom after i went back home with him in my arm... Vent said it is a miracle for him to survive in a week time, end up he is as healthy as a cat... = =

He has be the one who wake me up every holiday morning, he is the one who left a lot of paw’s mark on my body, and he is the one who always spoiling the furniture in the house… But he is the one who give me accompany when I am lonely, he is the one who listen to me when I am sad (but I dun think he understand), and he is the one who give me joy and happiness when I am down… He is my son, my lovely son, MIMI.

p.s. MIMI is given by my sis because my mom can’t pronounce too difficult English name.

3 comments:

  1. wah!..
    so luckily he can be your son!
    hope i can be it too.. :P
    but i just a human, not a cat! wahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is soo cute. May Mimi have a long healthy and happy life with you. Mimi is a survivor thanks to you.

    ReplyDelete