Tuesday, May 05, 2009

哀悼 离别

Finally i've done my second year of my Architecture course life. Just started my long 2 months holidays, which are fully pack with trips and works... It just been a very tough semester for me, felt stress, pissed off, not happy... Just lost myself in this semester, when i look back, too many things which i could not reach the actual result which it suppose to be, my life, my studio, my studies, my relationship...

BUT, everything will be back to normal, with GOD who love me, with Mimi my son who i love, with coffee from OLD TOWN and Starbucks, with Christina Aguilera's songs which accompany me thru the sadness night, and with all the love I can get from my BREX and u all... Thank you for everything

Some pictures for the last two weeks:

Kuala Lumpur Trip with Alex, nothing much we do, jz a couple of movies, a couple of shopping, a couple of dining, and a bunch of chatting...


Thank you so so much for the accompany


Feel like getting one... Haha, jz kidding


Famous Whu Whu cup cake, love the coffee favor A LOT!!

"HOPE Family day" on labour day, i was assigned as the photographer that day. Nice day and weather for the whole family to come out and have fun, and i was exhausted after a whole day under the sun, running around for good moments...

My lovely son John


My son too, Ryan, he tried his best on the race and comes out in 4th place, which only 4 team tat day... Daddy is proud... - -lll

"HOPE Blood Donation", the day after the family day... Same as photographer... I have registered as a organ donor that day, except for skin, cause just feel scare to think of ppl tearing of your skin, although at that time you are a dead man...



Finally a song to end my day:

Christina Aguilera - Hurt

3 comments:

  1. I want to sign up as an organ donor since long time ago,but don't have the chance to do so.

    Anyway,enjoy your 2months sem-break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jz so long din update dy, and quite a lot of things happen recently
    so a bit long, sorry

    ReplyDelete